Welcome to my new series “What’s onboard”. In this series I will feature the awesome meals (and drinks;-)) I get while flying at 30,000ft.
Today’s featured flight is SQ325 – Frankfurt – Changi (departs at 22:00)
The first dinner was awesome. Even in economy class you have the choice between several meals.
appetizer: Potato salad with hot-smoked salmon
- Roast pork in caraway seed sauce
- Braised fish with wood fungus in oyster sauce
- Thai style green curry chicken
dessert: Lemon creak cake.
I opted for the Thai style curry chicken. It’s really delicious and a perfect meal before sleeping through the flight.
The Singapore Sling
Oh yeah! The Singapore signature cocktail. I just had to try it. Singapore Airlines offers it for free in every class.
My new favourite cocktail. It’s so delicious!
It’s a strong, but also very sweet cocktail. It definitely helps to make you sleepy on a long-haul flight. 😉
Fruit appetizer, fruit yogurt, breakfast roll and one of the following mains:
- Braised egg noodles with sliced beef, chinese greens and black mushrooms
- Scrambled egg with panfried ham, tomato and hash brown
I’d choose the Scrambled egg . It was okayish. The tomatos were delicious.